Email is still one of the most important forms of personal or business communication in the world today. Maybe not as much as it was with the technological boom of the 90s and 2000s, but still one of the most personal and intimate forms of online dialogue. Email marketing has become a core part of the sales and success strategy of any business and as such it is important to get a great email service provider, and a host for your domain.
Our top ten email provider reviews gives you the guidance to make informed decisions on what service to use and which select features you should look out for with regards to say, security and blast emailing. We break down the article into the following sections:
- email hosting services reviews
- email service providers reviews
Email Hosting Services Reviews: Do’s And Don’ts
While the hosting end of email of email service provision may not be as important for individual users as it is for businesses, there’s still a great many advantages to be gotten from using a reliable host. A host will give you a suitable domain name which is important for businesses trying to market themselves or personalize their services. Check out the following five top email hosting services:
- Zoho Mail: It has a clean, fast and concise interface that supports ad-free and also has CRM and accounting solutions tailored for professionals and businesses. It gives you 50 mailboxes with zero ads and gives you features that may be superior to conventional desktop email clients. Zoho assures that even with its free accounts, no ads are ever displayed and email exchanges are never scanned for keywords. Zoho also has a mail suite function which means collaboration is enabled in terms of text, presentation and other accounting documents using sophisticated editors.
- GoDaddy: Powering the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. GoDaddy has 17 million customers and more than 70 million domain names under management worldwide. With this service, you can build a professional website and manage your work. With hosting on one of the world’s largest cloud network you can free up your resources for other important operational aspects. Hosting starts from 0.99 dollars per month.
- Google Apps for Work: The Gmail experience is worth everything they claim it to be, plus more. With Google Drive you get almost 30GB of cloud storage, calendar sharing, high end security features and video meeting capability among other blue-chip advantages. You can also get a personalized email address although you can only get a single Google Apps account with your domain name.
- Office 365 Business Essentials: Office 365 is corporate-grade hosting and service provision and offers the full range of business-class services that can be accessed using Outlook Web App. While the free account option allows up to 10GB baseline storage and 500MB storage per user, the full set of applications can be accessed by paying a nominal amount.
- Atmail: It offers an effective interface with reduced costs and the same security grade features that you’d find on Google. It supports ActiveSync, IMAP and POP3, iOS provisioning and vCard support. It also offers different webmail themes and team support if you’re working say in different offices or across the world.
Email Service Providers Reviews: Do’s And Don’ts
With email service providers, you’re looking for an easy-to-use interface as well as great security features that will always give you peace of mind. We recommend the following five providers:
- ProtonMail: If you’re looking for a secure ESP that also offers you the comfort of conventional desktop email applications, this is the way to go. It has a reliable spam filter, mail organization and custom folders and labels.
- SendinBlue: This is a service that prides itself in marketing automation. With great visuals and different email templates, you can combine email marketing with regular email service provision.
- Outlook: Apart from web hosting, Outlook also has great email features for the individual and corporate user. With outlook you can undelete your files and have the great advantage of operationalization of the Windows platform. Outlook has two-way authentication which means it is difficult to hack.
- iCloud Mail: This is a great option for individual users using IOS devices, with the ability to sync these with your account. It also has an autoresponder and spam filter.
Yahoo Mail: Boasting one of the very first ESP services, it has numerous benefits for personal use but has limitations when it comes to professional and commercial use.